- Doubled donations made on #GivingTuesday
- Reached 117k likes on Facebook
- Search engine audit and optimisation
- Fixed website issues and updates
- Project managed the annual Impact Report
National veterans charity
I completed a seven month contract working within the Engagement department for the charity.
As the Marketing Officer I ensured the consistency and effectiveness of the charity’s brand throughout all their marketing channels. I managed their website and supported internal teams with pages, forms, SEO and Google Analytics.
I undertook digital marketing campaigns including PPC, SEM and SMM. Liaising with external graphic designers and copywriters, I project managed the charity’s Impact Report.
My role also fed into the curating and creation of engaging social media content, as well as helping to maintain a comprehensive content calendar.